What Is Hole In One Insurance?
Hole In One Insurance is a form of Prize Indemnification Insurance created especially for company, charity, golf course, and now Topgolf tournaments. It allows the event organizer or sponsor to offer large hole in one prizes without assuming the risk of a payout should a hole in one occur. Contest organizers or sponsors pay a full service promotions company (i.e. Hole-in-One U.S.A.) a small contract fee to facilitate the hole in one insurance, contest signage, free tee prizes, and ultimately the hole in one prizes should a hole in one occur during their event.
We have been the premier provider of Hole-in-One insurance for golf tournaments for over 30 years. Our american hole in one coverage allows you to offer BIG prizes for making a hole in one at your event without having the budget to pay for them when it happens. If a hole in one is made, we pay for the prize! All of our U.S. hole in one insurance contest contracts are 100% underwritten by Everest National, an A+ rated international insurance company.
How Does Hole In One Insurance Work?
It’s simple, you pay Hole-in-One U.S.A. a small contract fee based upon:
- The number of golfers playing in your tournament
- The cash value of the hole in one grand prize you select
- The length of your contest hole
What You Get
- 100% insured prize guarantee for EVERY hole in one made
- FREE contest signs announcing the hole in one prizes and your contest sponsor
- FREE ancillary hole in one prizes for all par 3 holes
- FREE shipping
When Someone Gets a Hole In One
- Give us a call to report the claim
- We will send you paperwork for witnesses, etc to sign
- We will gently investigate for validity
- We will fulfill or pay for the prize!
How Much Does Hole In One Insurance Cost?
Hole in one coverage starts at $150 and is dependent upon the variables mentioned above. The average hole in one prize contract runs under $400 and includes everything you need to run a successful hole in one contest.
What are the Odds of Making a Hole In One?
In our 30+ years providing national hole in one insurance, the odds of making a hole in one for amateur golfers has proven to be 12,500 to 1 and for professional golfers, 2,500 to 1.
Create the perfect golf event and give your golfers more reasons to enter and talk about your golf tournament with a hole-in-one contest from Hole-in-One U.S.A.
Get free coast to coast hole in one insurance quotes today by using the form above!
Partners With Benefits!
We’ve been a trusted partner with Fortune 500 companies and golf-centric organizations for over 30 years. Click on your affiliation to receive the benefits negotiated by your organization. Benefits include: discounted pricing, royalties, sponsorship, and free amenities.
Don’t see your organization listed? Call us today at 800-383-7273 to set up your own hole in one insurance partnership.
- The preferred provider of the Corporate Toyota Hole-in-One Program
- The preferred provider of the Corporate Lexus Hole-in-One Program
- The exclusive approved vendor for the Honda and Acura eMall program
- An approved vendor for the FCA MarketCenter Program (available to Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram dealers)
- The preferred provider of State and Regional Auto Dealer Associations
- The exclusive approved provider of the Folds of Honor
- The exclusive provider to the Golf Tournament Association of America since 1998
- The preferred provider of 20+ PGA Sections
- The approved provider of Topgolf