We have been the premier provider of Hole-in-One insurance for golf tournaments for over 30 years. Our american hole in one coverage allows you to offer BIG prizes for making a hole in one at your event without having the budget to pay for them when it happens. If a hole in one is made, we pay for the prize! All of our U.S. hole in one insurance contest contracts are 100% underwritten by Everest National, an A+ rated international insurance company.
How Does Hole In One Insurance Work?
It’s simple, you pay Hole-in-One U.S.A. a small contract fee based upon:
- The number of golfers playing in your tournament
- The cash value of the hole in one grand prize you select
- The length of your contest hole
What You Get
- 100% insured prize guarantee for EVERY hole in one made
- FREE contest signs announcing the hole in one prizes and your contest sponsor
- FREE ancillary hole in one prizes for all par 3 holes
- FREE shipping
When Someone Gets a Hole In One
- Give us a call to report the claim
- We will send you paperwork for witnesses, etc to sign
- We will gently investigate for validity
- We will fulfill or pay for the prize!
How Much Does Hole In One Insurance Cost?
Hole in one coverage starts at $150 and is dependent upon the variables mentioned above. The average hole in one prize contract runs under $400 and includes everything you need to run a successful hole in one contest.
What are the Odds of Making a Hole In One?
In our 30+ years providing national hole in one insurance, the odds of making a hole in one for amateur golfers has proven to be 12,500 to 1 and for professional golfers, 2,500 to 1.Give your golfers more reasons to enter and talk about your golf tournament with a hole-in-one contest from Hole-in-One U.S.A. Get free coast to coast hole in one insurance quotes today by using the form above!
Partners With Benefits!
We’ve been a trusted partner with Fortune 500 companies and golf-centric organizations for over 30 years. Click on your affiliation to receive the benefits negotiated by your organization. Benefits include: discounted pricing, royalties, sponsorship, and free amenities.
Don’t see your organization listed? Call us today at 800-383-7273 to set up your own hole in one insurance partnership.
- The preferred provider of the Corporate Toyota Hole-in-One Program
- The preferred provider of the Corporate Lexus Hole-in-One Program
- The exclusive approved vendor for the Honda and Acura eMall program
- An approved vendor for the FCA MarketCenter Program (available to Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep and Ram dealers)
- The preferred provider of State and Regional Auto Dealer Associations
- The exclusive approved provider of the Folds of Honor
- The preferred provider of 20+ PGA Sections
- The approved provider of Topgolf